Our appetite is mid-size commercial trucking accounts that do not meet criteria for preferred pricing, but possess the cultural and technological characteristics to avoid poor performance. The Fundamental individual underwriting model exists to improve performance of these accounts.
Our team of expert underwriters has more than 80 years of combined experience servicing standard commercial trucking risks.
We write primary commercial auto and physical damage coverage for various public and private commercial trucking fleets. Key highlights include:
- State Availability (subject to change): GA, IA, IL, IN, MO, OH, PA, TN and VA
- Primary Auto Liability limits: $1,000,000 CSL. (higher limits may be available.)
- Physical Damage Coverage (per unit and per location coverage). Supplemental towing coverage is available.
- Structure: Guaranteed cost (small deductibles for physical damage)
- Coverage forms: MCCF, ISO based
- AM Best Rating: A-XI
- Targeted fleet sizes: 30 to 300 power units
- Radius: No restrictions
- Target Commodities: Many commodities considered, subject to underwriting acceptability.